Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

NOS 2nd gen parts

1K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  javadog 
#1 ·
I’m going through my stash of new parts, mainly gaskets, seals… things you need for maintenance and restoration. I’m going to identify the things I have too many of or no longer need for whatever reason.

First up is in an box drain hose and the hose from the cylinder head breather to the airbox. $40 for the pair, or best offer, plus shipping. I think the breather hose is no longer available from Suzuki.

Next we have a set of seals for rebuilding a pair of front brake calipers. These are the piston seals, not the dust seals. I also have a rebuild kit for a front brake master cylinder. Asking $90 for everything, OBO, plus shipping.

Pictures are attached, let me know if you need any information or can’t read the part numbers in the pictures.

Sleeve Plastic wrap Plastic Transparency Packing materials

Ingredient Font Cuisine Transparency Carmine

See less See more
Discussion starter · #2 ·
Next up is a pair of oil seals and a pair of dust seals for rebuilding a set of 43 mm second gen forks. Genuine Suzuki parts from a dealer, still in the original packaging. Asking $80 for everything, OBO, plus shipping.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Clutch switch and wiring harness. Used on more different bikes than I can count. Part number 57560-18D10. No longer available from Suzuki, brand new in the bag. $25, plus shipping.
Font Gas Plastic Soil Wood

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Well, I thought I had some of this stuff sold but the buyer has disappeared into the ether, for some reason.

Anybody want to make any offers on the stuff, or should I put it all on eBay?

Did I mention, I hate eBay?

Discussion starter · #11 ·
We’ll it beats me as to why but I will say that the online parts websites have become less useful in the last couple years. Partzilla no longer offers worthwhile discounts, either.

Anybody wanna make any offers on what I have left? I’d love to get rid of them today.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.