Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
As soon as the weather breaks, I'll be ready. I'm sure you hit ky-22, right?

·
Registered
436 Posts
im in louisville its northern, but i think youre talking more near ohio??

·
Registered
401 Posts
Ky-22 runs from around Alexandria to Dry ridge. I like to get onto 17 south/east and ride until 22 south/west down to 75. It's a great 1-2 hour ride or so. Just watch out for your occasional tractor traveling along the road. Those farmers just don't seem to care too much about who they run off the road.

Tried to upload the yahoo map of the area/ride but it won't allow me. If you go to yahoo and type in map of northern, KY look for Mt. Zion road to 17 to 22 near I-75

·
Registered
401 Posts
I rarely get out of the northern, ky area for riding. I am in the process of repainting the house to get it ready to put on the market so my time is limited at best. I have about 5 months before having to make a 90 mile commute each way. I am not real sure where about in Ohio I even want to move to, just to make matters worse. If I find myself with some free time I might look into that area for a quick ride. How far is it from say Florence, Ky?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you are right in my neighborhood, i live in erlanger. i ride 536, 177, 25, 27,42, and 18 a lot. have you ever ridden into rabbit hash? that is a nice little ride. its mostly hd and cruisers but there are a few sport bikes.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm in Burlington, and I have been down and around 338/rabbit hash general store, I felt like a fish out of water with all those steel bikes around. Nice ride though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts