Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

9901 - 9920 of 9936 Posts

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
What is yuck about a tank cover, quite a few bikes come with them stock these days ?
I dunno, I've always viewed tank covers as a cheap way to fix a wrecked gas tanks. Just looks cheesy to me

Pink is a chick's color....not sure how you equate white to that? ..actually, not sure if you're being serious to be honest, haha
Chicks drive black Mercedes/BMWs, white everything else

am i blind? i don't see a tank cover
Yes, you're blind. Go look at that picture and look at your bike.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,903
I dunno, I've always viewed tank covers as a cheap way to fix a wrecked gas tanks. Just looks cheesy to me
Well, if it makes you feel better the gas tank underneath is fine :)

·
meep meep
16,493 Posts
wow evolve got fucked with schedule at njmp this year, think i might just ride as guest, not sure even the 99$ membership worth it if i miss the 2 weekends they are there. NYST i can sign up with the track i think cheaper

Doesnt look like TPM got many dates either, NJMP is selling track dates themselves now? what a cluster fuck for that track, no one is buying that many different memberships.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,906
damn, I didn't even realize until I just checked it out. They don't even have additional partnered days there......5 days for the entire year @ NJMP? And I already know right now that I cannot make those 2 days in May, so that knocks it down to 3 available days for me at maximum if I was even available for them.

Yeah I can't really see that making any sense getting the Evolve membership this time around :(

·
meep meep
16,493 Posts
damn, I didn't even realize until I just checked it out. They don't even have additional partnered days there......5 days for the entire year @ NJMP? And I already know right now that I cannot make those 2 days in May, so that knocks it down to 3 available days for me at maximum if I was even available for them.

Yeah I can't really see that making any sense getting the Evolve membership this time around :(
Well i got the 99$ one, if i do 2 njmp and 2 nyst days i save like 10$ i hope i do at least 4 or 6 days next year...

·
Loves wearing a mask..
2,840 Posts
Well i got the 99$ one, if i do 2 njmp and 2 nyst days i save like 10$ i hope i do at least 4 or 6 days next year...
Yeah looks like NJMP is doing their own thing. Running most of their own track days. I am looking forward to doing PittRace and Palmer and even Pocono with Evolve in 2020. Palmer is actually closer to me than NJMP. Might even try that Pineview track near Syracuse. Looks like the perfect track for the 250! I did get the GRIP Membership with Evolve, going to be hitting NCBIKE and Summit/Shenny.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts

As much as you hit the track, doesn't make sense to have a membership with any org. I don't think Evolve had many more days at NJMP last year than this year. N2 has a few more than Evolve I believe. I'd ride NJMP with TPM, just for old times sake.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
Damn, this thread was started in May 2013... it's gonna go for 7 fucking years. Remember when we used to burn through 10k posts in a couple months?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,915
As I'm oft prone to say....."Life happens" ;)

Having said that, I'll be in Austin over NYE, and then off to Tokyo a couple days later. Racking up them FF miles :D

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,130 Posts
Since I'm back in north NJ again, does anyone want to do something non motorcycle related until the season starts?
My father built a nice oversize two car garage at his house so now I finally have a garage again :cool: I'll be moving my tool box and the SV650 from storage to his garage so I'll have a place to work on it.

·
Not the powers that be, not even close.
23,130 Posts
I'm going to post this here and on Facebook later as well. Anyone interested in going with me? I need a travel partner.

·
Loves wearing a mask..
2,840 Posts
Project 250 is coming along nicely, lots of changes feels like a real sport bike now, with only 28hp, lol. So much fun to throw around in the turns. 1st track day will be at NCBIKE the 1st weekend in April with Evolve. 86D3F1E7-E3F6-49E7-95AB-97100E12A3B6.jpeg

·
Chubby Chaser
57,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,920
How have all you fellas been feeling? Any odd coughs or fevers ;)

Everyone stay frosty out there until this mess blows over.

Reactions: JFM GSXR 750
9901 - 9920 of 9936 Posts