Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

9881 - 9900 of 9919 Posts

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,092 Posts
See this...dude read and responded to it! Why you think that is huh. Oh bye aside from minor details 600s and 750s have been the same for oh 8 years. But I can tell you my 06 that was essentially the same was lighter faster and I'm actually sorry I traded it in so 13 year old post are relevant. Motor, tranny, resets, frame, subframe, etc same shit smart mister wizard🤦‍♂️
Fucking 19s 😞

Edit: Holy shit these smilies SUCK. Give us back our old forum please. We dont want to be an active part of the community. We just want our little corner.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
🤷‍♂️

Ads? Not here. Seems the paid membership has benefits other than the red R area, that I haven't visited in 5+ years.

lol, its funny when guys have their wives scanning the boards for their husbands feedback see if he is "stepping out" on the pay forums..

"which I haven't visited in 5+ years".... DOH!!!!!!! lol too funny

i never saw anyone name bob over there... :p

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
Before Tim destroyed my GSXR you mean?

And I can say its mine because I have owned it longer than anyone else.
It wasn't yours when he threw it down the road.

Holy shit..... dayummmnnnnnn, I think that was at Monticello back in the day! Wow a blast from the past! Those were the good ole days. Good one Bobby Boy!
Hell yeah, miss that place.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,890
Now THIS is how the lightweight bike market can/should be re-invigorated.

Proper inline-4 250, rumored to be a 20,000rpm redline and make about 50HP

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,836 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,892
Getting the last bit of the rebuild started. Ordered up some new fairings, I don't feel like trying to repair these old ones. Maybe I'll fix them later and keep as a spare or sell, or not don't really care at this point.

Bike is gonna be all white with black decals......should match my new truck quite well when it comes in haha.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
Getting the last bit of the rebuild started. Ordered up some new fairings, I don't feel like trying to repair these old ones. Maybe I'll fix them later and keep as a spare or sell, or not don't really care at this point.

Bike is gonna be all white with black decals......should match my new truck quite well when it comes in haha.
Gonna miss that Jordan color scheme... unless you're talking about the Mladin bike...

·
Chubby Chaser
57,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,897 (Edited)
Gonna miss that Jordan color scheme... unless you're talking about the Mladin bike...
Yeah I really warmed up to that livery, but it was the 2008 team colors, time to move on, lol. And yes, I am referring to that Jordan bike.....remember the one I crashed last time I saw you? :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, here's how it sits at the moment (no paint or decals yet) twinning with my new truck

On second thought......maybe I can just bump it up to the 2009 team colors haha

·
Chubby Chaser
57,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,898
black friday evolve deal soon, everyone riding with them still? maybe i come out to track this year lol
I'll pay for another year's subscription I'm sure. Not positive on how much track time I'll muster up this upcoming year. Work and life are looking to get rather busy, but I'm probably overthinking it :)

·
Chubby Chaser
57,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,900
Is that a tank cover on there? Yuck!
What is yuck about a tank cover, quite a few bikes come with them stock these days ?

What bodywork is that?

Truck is nice, although white is a chick's color.
Thanks

Pink is a chick's color....not sure how you equate white to that? ..actually, not sure if you're being serious to be honest, haha

"Ewwww, your bike has a white tank cover on it?!?!? Like OMG, I can't even believe it right now!!!"

9881 - 9900 of 9919 Posts