Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

9861 - 9880 of 9881 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,861
I don't know how to multiquote on here, so...

Kaz, seems like you buy suits more than you ride now haha
I agree :)

But at the same time it was too good of a deal to pass up on a nearly new kangaroo/cowhide hybrid RST suit

By the way, its was pretty easy to multi quote, I think you'll figure it out.

I'll hopefully have a permanent garage to start using this winter. Everything's been in storage since I sold my house ... storage in Cape May, so it's been difficult when I now live in Flemington. The SV needs a few things, like mounting the steering damper, new front brake caliper pistons and seals, and finish safety wiring a couple things.

I'm off work Wednesday/Thursday right now and I'm looking forward to a change to either Friday/Saturday or Sunday/Monday off. I'll also have more vacation time next year, since it's been 2 years of service at the new job now. Time flies, I remember posting in here after I sold the house and was interviewing for a new job.

I guess the only good news is I've improved the financial side of things for myself lot. I make more, work a lot of overtime, spend less, and put a lot away. I cut out a lot of unnecessary and expensive things I really didn't need in life and I have been really focused on the future.

I miss seeing everyone and I'm really coming back one day. I want to do at least one trackday at NJMP in 2020. Wow, 2020 is here already?

Miss you too bud........and I've started drinking coffee since I last saw you Tom lol.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,170 Posts
I'll hopefully have a permanent garage to start using this winter. Everything's been in storage since I sold my house ... storage in Cape May, so it's been difficult when I now live in Flemington. The SV needs a few things, like mounting the steering damper, new front brake caliper pistons and seals, and finish safety wiring a couple things.

I'm off work Wednesday/Thursday right now and I'm looking forward to a change to either Friday/Saturday or Sunday/Monday off. I'll also have more vacation time next year, since it's been 2 years of service at the new job now. Time flies, I remember posting in here after I sold the house and was interviewing for a new job.

I guess the only good news is I've improved the financial side of things for myself lot. I make more, work a lot of overtime, spend less, and put a lot away. I cut out a lot of unnecessary and expensive things I really didn't need in life and I have been really focused on the future.

I miss seeing everyone and I'm really coming back one day. I want to do at least one trackday at NJMP in 2020. Wow, 2020 is here already?
2020 and still no flying cars. Fuckin bullshit! Glad to hears things are going well. I won't be riding in 2020, but if you make the trek to NJMP, I will come down and hang out.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,870
2020 and still no flying cars. Fuckin bullshit! Glad to hears things are going well. I won't be riding in 2020, but if you make the trek to NJMP, I will come down and hang out.

Wait what? No riding of any kind at all, even coaching? Taking the whole year off?

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,831 Posts
Sorry to hear that you are done for the season Bobby Boy, you didn’t get a chance to try my chicken on the grill. Which I marinate overnight! PICK IT UP!!!!

Rich, we are planning on hitting NCBIKE 10/5 & 10/6, will you be there? Or maybe the end of sept at NYST?

Hope to see you TOM sometime in 2020, haven’t seen you in years and years. I still
have my Pitbull stand that you held for me over the winter back in the day!

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,170 Posts
Wait what? No riding of any kind at all, even coaching? Taking the whole year off?
What kind of fuckery is this Bobby Boy? Why are you taking the year off?
No coaching, no riding, nothing. Need to focus on some other things right now. Hoping to get back to racing in 2021.

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,091 Posts
Sorry to hear that you are done for the season Bobby Boy, you didn’t get a chance to try my chicken on the grill. Which I marinate overnight! PICK IT UP!!!!

Rich, we are planning on hitting NCBIKE 10/5 & 10/6, will you be there? Or maybe the end of sept at NYST?

Hope to see you TOM sometime in 2020, haven’t seen you in years and years. I still
have my Pitbull stand that you held for me over the winter back in the day!
I will be at NCBike. Not NYST for me.

Now about this chicken on the grill.........
I concur.

·
Registered
15 Posts
This dude replied to a 6 year old post from page 1 of this thread :LOL:

This new forum layout is trash.
See this...dude read and responded to it! Why you think that is huh. Oh bye aside from minor details 600s and 750s have been the same for oh 8 years. But I can tell you my 06 that was essentially the same was lighter faster and I'm actually sorry I traded it in so 13 year old post are relevant. Motor, tranny, resets, frame, subframe, etc same shit smart mister wizard🤦‍♂️

·
BRYAN
13,995 Posts
See this...dude read and responded to it! Why you think that is huh. Oh bye aside from minor details 600s and 750s have been the same for oh 8 years. But I can tell you my 06 that was essentially the same was lighter faster and I'm actually sorry I traded it in so 13 year old post are relevant. Motor, tranny, resets, frame, subframe, etc same shit smart mister wizard🤦‍♂️
🤷‍♂️

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,831 Posts
I will be at NCBike. Not NYST for me.

Now about this chicken on the grill.........

I concur.
What about Shenny and Summit Point this weekend coming, 9/22 & 9/23? Me and Ernie are going!

The wives are coming on the NCBIKE oct trip, I will make sure to marinate extra chicken! Might be the last track days of the year.

Too many damn ads with this do over, much more clutter now.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,170 Posts
9861 - 9880 of 9881 Posts
About this Discussion
9.9K Replies
89 Participants
1/4milecrazy
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing