Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

9821 - 9840 of 9881 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,822
What size shoe? I have a spare set of Supertechs and a set of SMX 5's and my shoe size is 8.5 ... I am not a fan of loaning out gear that gets sweaty, but if we get one of your buddies to the track and get him hooked maybe he'll drag you out more ;)
I believe he said sz 9. I'm a 10.5 so I'm thinking mine might be a tad too big. But whatever, we'll figure it out when we get there. He's gonna need to rent a back protector anyway since I don't have a spare one of those.

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,831 Posts
This just in.......me and Ernie and a few others are in for 8/19 at Tbolt with Evolve! Hoping for a better day
than the crash fest of 6/16. Looking forward to seeing some of the Jersey Boyz......PICK IT UP!!!!

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,170 Posts
This just in.......me and Ernie and a few others are in for 8/19 at Tbolt with Evolve! Hoping for a better day
than the crash fest of 6/16. Looking forward to seeing some of the Jersey Boyz......PICK IT UP!!!!
:banana

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,828
Well, I know Paulie definitely isn't using warmers.....and his bike its rather svelte lol

·
2,831 Posts
5 people in one garage is always fun! I assume you and Ernie aren't using warmers, John?
You are correct Bobby Boy, no warmers. Another guy might be coming with us, he will be in the beginner group.
Jerry and Kristen and who knows who else will be there. We will find out for sure who is really going as the day gets near!

·
2,831 Posts
Looks like it's gonna be a good time. Hopefully Jerry and Kristen will pit close.
Looks like we won’t be in the infamous GSXR GARAGE 111, there will be 4 other guys I didn’t know were going. Look like we are gonna have a pretty big pit! Hopefully close to the garage. The weather is looking HOT and dry.:gaah. Looking forward to it.:thumbup

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,832
Looks like we won’t be in the infamous GSXR GARAGE 111, there will be 4 other guys I didn’t know were going. Look like we are gonna have a pretty big pit! Hopefully close to the garage. The weather is looking HOT and dry.:gaah. Looking forward to it.:thumbup

See if G112 is still open. It's only like $45 on Mondays.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,170 Posts
I guess that's true, I thought you were taking that day off as a personal day? Which groups are you coaching?
I assumed I'd be put into advanced, but I was wrong. My primary group will be intermediate, secondary advanced.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,840
You feeling any better Bob? You sounded like doing some work on your laptop alleviated the symptoms a bit, lol.

9821 - 9840 of 9881 Posts
About this Discussion
9.9K Replies
89 Participants
1/4milecrazy
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing