Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 9877 Posts

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Did I make that trophy? I chopped one a long time ago but I can't remember if that is it or not lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you did, but I made that one the other day on the trophy generator website, lol. Probably the same place the other one was from.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,169 Posts
Joe, fyi, my rear wheel swaps are getting quite smooth.

Kaz, the more shit I bring in the garage shit with me, the more shit I lose. I'll have to print the manual out at work next time the toner gets changed :lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Bob, why no just ask for help? I would have done your whole motor swap witb you for a few good beers...

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,169 Posts
This Verizon Fios cable box is such a pile of shit sometimes.

Bob, why no just ask for help? I would have done your whole motor swap witb you for a few good beers...
Nah, I wanted to do this on my own.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,169 Posts
Fucking awesome, after fighting with this piece of shit box, I come to find out I have 9 minutes of MotoGP recorded. My brother unplugged the main box that records everything this morning, because it is also a piece of shit, and unplugged it right after MotoGP started :banghead

I think I need to go into the garage and throw shit around...

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Relax......Pat will have the race up on MRRF later today or tomorrow I'd imagine. Just download it onto a USB stick, plug it into the Xbox and watch it on the TV. Not the end of the world.

I'm leaving for the airport in a few, gonna download it while I'm away and watch it on the iPad on the flight home.

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,090 Posts
Fucking awesome, after fighting with this piece of shit box, I come to find out I have 9 minutes of MotoGP recorded. My brother unplugged the main box that records everything this morning, because it is also a piece of shit, and unplugged it right after MotoGP started :banghead

I think I need to go into the garage and throw shit around...
Comcast recorded the race just fine. Cant wait to see Marquez put the smack down on Rossi and :homo Lorenzo. I am watching it now.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,169 Posts
Comcast recorded the race just fine.
I said my brother unplugged the DVR while it was recording. It was recording just fine until that. I set my alarm to wake up and watch it then the alarm went off and I was like fuck it, I'll just sleep a little more and be able to skip commercials. Bad choice.

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,090 Posts
I said my brother unplugged the DVR while it was recording. It was recording just fine until that. I set my alarm to wake up and watch it then the alarm went off and I was like fuck it, I'll just sleep a little more and be able to skip commercials. Bad choice.
If Fios wasnt a pile of shit he wouldnt have been unplugging it:p

1 - 20 of 9877 Posts
About this Discussion
9.9K Replies
89 Participants
bjoshua1002
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing