Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did this last year and it was cool. Just wondering if anyone would be up for an early evening short ride and dinner..burger, wings etc. Just some BS and maybe get to watch me strike out with the ladies. Good times.

Let me know. :cheers

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
Slave workers are out. People with normal work schedules are not.
"Normal" work schedules are relative. I work 9-6 ... when I can get out of bed to be there that early...

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,092 Posts
"Normal" work schedules are relative. I work 9-6 ... when I can get out of bed to be there that early... Then I get home and work for 4 or 5 more hours every night until 3AM and then wonder why I have a hard time waking up at 8:00 to be at work at 9 and out by a decent hour.
:shifty

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
809 Posts
im down.

question: are any of you guys/girls doing a suspension day again? id like to get my sag done.
My track bike is going there in a week or so. Always feel free to drop my name.

I was just at WCW today. I like those guys
Agreed, I've been going there since 2004/2005. Never had an issue.

When is dinner?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Early evening huh? Us working people are out. :flipoff
I understand this. I go right to the gym after work..I figure I can skip one day. Or just not show up for work, go to the gym and then do the dinner ride afterwards :cheers

Hmmm let's see what's a good spot? I'm think of major routes...46? 10? Theres a cool place on Route 10 called Miami Mikes, just a basic run of the mill sports bar with a few games and decent food.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts