Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, a few of us are planning on going to the stunt show on the 30th of April. We are going on a ride thru the arbuckles very early, about 6am, then going to meet back at the show for some stuntin' action and food!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone is in the area you are more than welcome to join. The plan right now is meet @ Starbucks on 36th and Robinson @ 530am if ya want to ride or at the show @ 11 for .....the show.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Sounds like fun, but 5:30 is too fucking early for my ass. Where is the show at? I am less than 1/4 a mile from that Starbucks. Catch you later man.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I had a good time yesterday, up at lloyd noble, watching the stunting and hanging out. I think we should do that again soon, if possible!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I thought it was lame, and probably poorly advertised since the crowd was so small. There were some good riders there though.

·
Registered
56 Posts
come on mike, the weather was perfect and what else was there to do until the mavs game was on. It wasnt much of a show but it was nice to be out in the sun

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
hey mike...when you going to learn how to ride that bike =)...like pop that front wheel up...or at least take it above the speed limit...hehe jk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts