Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF PHILLY why would you let Dawkins go ?? :banghead

And not just him your secondary was just dismantled, Sheppard, Dawkins, Considne, and you pay Hanson? WOWW

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
you have GOT to be kidding me. That is f'n ridiculous.... and now I need to get my son and I new jerseys.....

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
SUcks for them I guess:dunno We may be looking at Vick as a possible QB:shifty

Upside: Can you imagine AP and Vick on the same side of the ball:eek:hmy

Talk about opening things up

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
SUcks for them I guess:dunno We may be looking at Vick as a possible QB:shifty

Upside: Can you imagine AP and Vick on the same side of the ball:eek:hmy

Talk about opening things up
suddenly our choices don't seem too bad :lol

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
It will all be ok for the Eagles. We snagged Stacy Andrews, who is a monster and now Shawn will play better with his brother there. He was sad and depressed last year.... poor guy :) I just want to pick up Michael Oher (LT) and Pettigrew (TE) in the first round. Then we'll be able to grab a decent back up RB in a later round.... OR maybe we can snag a good RB or WR in a trade. I would give my left nut to grab Anquan Boldin from Arizona. :drool

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Sounds like the Vikings are after Cutler from the Broncos for a QB to challenge Jackson.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sounds like the Vikings are after Cutler from the Broncos for a QB to challenge Jackson.
I've heard that he was roumered to go to Tampa and Cassel to denver, but that did not happen. I really don't se Cutler going anywhere, I mean why would they trade him?

I'm really excited about Cassel going to KC!

As a falcon fan I'm getting more and more concerned about their secondary. Milloy, foxworth, Brooking and Boley gone :?

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
^ yeah, heard that today. I guess once again we will rest our entire game on the back of Adrian Peterson again.:dunno

:biggrin

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Vikings acquired Sage Rosenfels from Houston a few days ago. :cheers
Yeah I heard that, but don't know much about him performance wise, just that hes a QB who will be challenging Jackson for the starting role.

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
No Way... Jackson is a bust. Rosenfels can actually throw the ball. I pick Sage. Neither are really going to help your team, but the still......

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Talks have now moved in the direction of Terrel Owens for the Vikings.....

Since we were SOOOOOOOO smart and let our pro bowl center walk away to the Ravens:hammer Idiots. Now they have more money to blow on T.O. and a QB, and hope Sullivan can do a good job at center to help the new QB and Adrian Peterson.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Talks have now moved in the direction of Terrel Owens for the Vikings.....

Since we were SOOOOOOOO smart and let our pro bowl center walk away to the Ravens:hammer Idiots. Now they have more money to blow on T.O. and a QB, and hope Sullivan can do a good job at center to help the new QB and Adrian Peterson.
T.O Will End up with the raiders, nobody else wants to put up with him. I would like to see you guys finally get a good QB though, thats really all your missing to be a real contender

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
As a Cowboy fan I say good luck to any team that picks up T.O.. It is about time Jones started cleaning house. Now maybe they can get back to they days of bringing in good players who are TEAM players and get the Boys back into contention.

·
Premium Member
8,711 Posts
The cowgirls won't be good for many, many years....you need to get rid of that Tony Homo if you want to win a big game.

GO BIRDS!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts