Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just started riding proud owner of a 08 triumph street triple.thinking about selling my striple and buying a gsxr. i will be riding all street. i dont no where i am going with this basically just started riding and i want to get a gsxr would a 750 be to much would it be alot different than a 675 striple. would a 600.? i just like the style of the bike, do u think i could get away with a 600 next season and be comfortable for street use?i am going to put the triumph up for sale so i can buy a gsxr next year.i just dont want to be on a bike that i will never get out of se3cond.i dont no any input appreciated also was thinking about a daytona 675.i will have one season of riding when i am ready to do this. i am thinking a 600 gsxr. i just want to be sure this is something i can enjoy on the street. andd handle thank you..love the triple by the way but theres something about those gsxr that intrigue me any thoughts appreciated chewyt cleveland,ohio..

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
:wait

Site Questions/Comments
Ask questions about USING THE FORUM and make suggestions for making it better. BIKE-related questions do NOT belong in here. Please read the forum descriptions and post your questions in the right one.

Also, PLEASE spend a little time on your typing. Punctuation, starting sentences with capital letters, dividing it all into paragraphs instead of making one long run-on sentence block...

I stopped reading after the first two lines because you didn't do this, it's annoying to read - and I know that plenty of other people will do the same.

In short, put some care into making your posts and people will put some care into giving you proper replies - type like a 3rd-grader and you'll get more comments on your typing than on whatever you're asking :lmao

Welcome to GdC :cheers

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
This.:dissapointed

Attachments

·
Hates the French..especially Le Skid
4,223 Posts
How did you guys make it past the first line:dunno

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status