Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and wanted to say hell yah. I have been to a lot of the other sites and really appreciate that the members here are more intrested in the new guys safety then how fast they can do a wheelie. I noticed you guys preach the MSF courses I agree again probably the best thing I ever did. So I included the link to the MSF website for the guys who need the info about the class. Other then that thanks for a hell of a site and keep it up.

http://www.msf-usa.org/

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
welcome to the site and what kind of bike to you have?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
99 GSXR 600. Zebra paint kinda ugly but it was cheap and I love it. I'll post a pic as soon as I figure out how. recently sold a 01 honda cbr 600f4i. Like the Gixxer a lot more.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Wow

Thats really a zabra painted bike.......Are you keeping it as a beater or stunting or just wanted something to learn on?

Please help us understand your logic to having a zebra painted bike.

Least its a gixxer......so i guess good on ya

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I have a zebra painted bike because the dumbass I bought it from liked it that way. Now am I gonna keep it this way? Not totally sure the paint kinda slaps you in the face at first but it has been growing on me. I failed to share with you the most shocking portion of my zebra paint. IT GLOWS IN THE DARK! This dude paid 600.00 for glow in the dark paint for the zebra bike.... Corny.. So I figure I will keep it as is until I work out all the other small problems and then thinking of the balck and yellow paint scheme. But it works well as a starter and it wouldn't terribly dissapoint me to scratch her up at this point.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
plus, it confuses lions and helps him blend into the serengetti(sp).

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Actually that's pretty kick ass... If the cops ever chase you, just pull into someones yard and pretend to graze on the grass...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
So when you go for a ride, you're actually going on safari...

Sorry, first thing that came to mind. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Racing stipes the movie and now racing stipes the GSXR!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alright alright I deserve it but at least I got rid of the f4i and bought a real bike

Paint will happen this winter I am to busy riding it to take it apart now..
and besides the chicks dig it...........
alright I cant back that up either...

·
Registered
640 Posts
Well I have a zebra painted bike because the dumbass I bought it from liked it that way.
Did said dumbass stunt on that bike? If so, the neighbors and cops are going to be watching you like a hawk. I mean when they complain about a blue & white gixxer it could have been a bunch of bikes around. When they complain about a zebra bike, they'll be knocking on your door in no time especially if there's already a history.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Actually that's pretty kick ass... If the cops ever chase you, just pull into someones yard and pretend to graze on the grass...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well thanks for all the support seriously these are the before pics you will see the during and after pics in the coming months. Meanwhile I will supply a night time shot for your enjoyment

1 - 20 of 23 Posts