Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have an 07 GSXR 600 and my problem is I don’t have power at all when I turn my key to ON position. Gauge cluster doesn’t come and I can’t hear the fuel pump prime. I checked and replaced the main 30 amp fuse, check my battery with a multi meter and got 12.4 volts, checked and tested all other fuses as well and I can see there’s power coming through the fuses so I don’t know what my issue is. I have a new regulator/rectifier installed but haven’t replaced the stator. I also took my ecu and plugged it in to a friends 07 600 (same bike as mine) and his bike primed and fired right up ( didn’t ride the bike though). I am frustrated and at a loss, not sure what I need to do, any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏🙏🙏

·
Registered
407 Posts
Remove the fairings and start tracing cables, something must be disconnected. The speedometer will power on even when the ECU is disconnected. It might also be as simple as your ignition switch being worn, but first make sure everything is connected. Don't start replacing parts at this point, the bike will power on and run without a stator or regulator/rectifier.

By the way, get a service manual and check the wiring diagram section. With the multimeter you can check that there is continuity on all circuits. Start by checking continuity on the cables from the ignition switch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts