Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently put a full Hindle race system on my 04 1K along with it a PC lll USB with the standard Dynojet Hindle settings map. The thing ran like crap from the get-go. So, I took it off, and whatda you know, it runs the same. Has anyone else had this problem or know why this may be? It constantly goes dead when I rev it about 4K in idle and has a moderate amount of soot around the tip end of the canister. Thanx for any help...J

·
Premium Member
73,234 Posts
did you load the map properly? if the bike runs the same with and without the pc, you may not have loaded the map correctly. try running it with the pc again, and re-load the hindle map.

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NO, I just took the commander off. And it still ran the same. I am beginning to think I wasted $250 on a commander that isn't doing a damn thing.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I recently put a full Hindle race system on my 04 1K along with it a PC lll USB with the standard Dynojet Hindle settings map. The thing ran like crap from the get-go. So, I took it off, and whatda you know, it runs the same. Has anyone else had this problem or know why this may be? It constantly goes dead when I rev it about 4K in idle and has a moderate amount of soot around the tip end of the canister. Thanx for any help...J
have you ever map the bike with a yosh box before?

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have you ever map the bike with a yosh box before?

Whats a "yosh box"? You'll have to excuse...I'm still in the learning phase of working on the bike myself. Thanx though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts