Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's going to be a great weekend, but please even if Pedrosa kills everyone in one hit, lets not spoil it b/c someone decided to get the inside scoop by paying GP.com for it.

anyhow - I just wanted to say, it should be a GREAT race and I wanna see what the Kentucky kid has for the show. Regardless its been quite a surprising and interesting year to say the least.

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Pedrosa is hailed by all spaniards and is carried off the track by his country folk.

Then a banjo starts playing and all hell breaks loose.

The sound of Shotguns ring through the air...

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
yeah, i hate it around here how people post shit that's on RRW (links or otherwise) or post race results or talk about some pass, som crash or some other fodder -

anyone who is anyone reads RRW anyways so dont post that stuff.

no spoilers on a damn forum = fantastic.

I am so glad Speed put the MotoGP race on at 12 est.................. means I can watch the race live and go right into NFL sunday :D :D :D :D

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i don't see hayden winning, but i don't see him just leaving with his tail tucked between his legs either.

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Jeeze . . . and I thought I was a cheap bastage, but I even coughed up the $30 for a season subscription to motoGP.com . . . . :wait

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
free practice dont mean shit

you will routinely see Hopkins, Tamada etc etc etc near the top of the practice times but you do ever see them on the box? Nope.

Dave, take your lazy azz over to RRW on the web and you too can be a part of the 21st century :D:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
That and Depuniet up there. We know where he will be come Sunday. But the kawi qualifys ok, just can't perform in race conditions.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
my little fantasy? sorry, i guess you don't keep up with much of it - if its "my" little fantasy. Go ahead and tell about every message board out there then, the same thing. Because a lot of them are posting the same crap. Yet, they are the moderators.

not to mention - i don't "go to web boards" just to check racing results son. its more of a group family that we swap nonesense with of all sorts of things, all day, again not just racing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.