Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
I might come down for just the Supersport race, dunno just yet. Maybe slab it down on the bike for the easier/closer parking :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'll be there at least one day. I'm looking forward to it. It's what got me into photographing you guys and the CCS in general.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I may be heading down. I have a car show am helping out with on the 9th though. Going to try to take some sweet pics if I make it down.

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
no can do this year :sad
Hawaii :piss

An acquaintance of mine is racing in the Harley-Davidson XR1200 Series...I'm thinking about going
Mine too :shifty

I'm thinking about coming down late afternoon Saturday & staying all day Sunday. There should be zero beach traffic. :punk

Can you park in the pits? or do they put you @ Lightning? :lol

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
They jack up everything on a race weekend. I thought Chris said a garage spot was $600. Can't remember if that was for 1 day or for all 3

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Shane- they park you in thunderbolt paddock....
Kaz... $600 for Thu-Sunday = ass rape.....

·
12,047 Posts
Shane- they park you in thunderbolt paddock....
Kaz... $600 for Thu-Sunday = ass rape.....
I can work with that. Are you there Friday ~ Sunday, Chris?? Bringing the quad?? :shifty

Looks like me & the little man are driving down early Saturday morning & staying through Sunday. I'm trying to rent a big lense for the camera too. :woot

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
I can work with that. Are you there Friday ~ Sunday, Chris?? Bringing the quad?? :shifty

Looks like me & the little man are driving down early Saturday morning & staying through Sunday. I'm trying to rent a big lense for the camera too. :woot
How old is your son,Shane?I'm bringing my son as well.

·
12,047 Posts
How old is your son,Shane?I'm bringing my son as well.
He'll be 6 on 9/4. He likes patrolling the pits on Chris's quad too :lol

How old is your son??

I'm thinking about bringing the EZ Up and attaching it to the back of the Jeep so we have a place to relax & nap (if he wants to take one). Anyone ride pedal bikes or is it too crowded?? :dunno

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
He'll be 6 on 9/4. He likes patrolling the pits on Chris's quad too :lol

How old is your son??

I'm thinking about bringing the EZ Up and attaching it to the back of the Jeep so we have a place to relax & nap (if he wants to take one). Anyone ride pedal bikes or is it too crowded?? :dunno
My son is 6.We should meet up,I will be there Saturday.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts