Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
Put what together? This really isn't like trying to get people together to go to the track. Relax yo self, foo!

You should rent shit your first time to make sure you actually like it.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Put what together? This really isn't like trying to get people together to go to the track. Relax yo self, foo!

Cool..doesn't it seem like it gets harder and harder to get ppl together as time goes on? Everyone is all into being an adult and I'm sitting here eating cereal playing with Hot Wheels right now. Anyway..

Yeah I'll rent 1st...unless I find something like boots or pants dirt cheap then I'll pull the trigger and worst case I'll sell them.

Did you guys ever do Vernon? What is that, the old Action Park or some shit.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
Trackdays are harder, trying to organize pits and garages and logistics and shit. Snowboarding is much easier.

Buy pants, jacket, goggles, helmet. Rent snowboard/boots.

Being an adult is for suckers.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trackdays are harder, trying to organize pits and garages and logistics and shit. Snowboarding is much easier.

Buy pants, jacket, goggles, helmet. Rent snowboard/boots.

Being an adult is for suckers.
Sometimes you say shit that is quote worthy.

Glitta texted me some pics of cheap gear but I forget where it's from. I'm hoping to hit up a black friday sale or some shit online for a jacket and pants etc.

809 Posts
I see I've been summoned!

Agreed!

Im in fuckers!!!! lets do this, I mean many times!
About time....

Glitta texted me some pics of cheap gear but I forget where it's from. I'm hoping to hit up a black friday sale or some shit online for a jacket and pants etc.
Dover Ski Shop and it's not to rent, it was for purchase. Talk to Bob about his gear.

We will plan to board when the snow is present. Can't do too much on cold grass....just saying. :phhht

Just an FYI - Pelican Ski Shops has discounted lift tickets.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This sucks! Only till tomorrow?! Wtf..I'm pretty busted till after Christmas. Do they ever do any New Year or day after Christmas sales or anything? And why does everything fun have to cost a lot of money!?

809 Posts
Jess you can also try Craigslist, WalMart and Marshall's for some stuff. But make sure you want to do this b/c if you hate it, you would have bought all this stuff for nothing.

As for the Meadowlands show dummypants, I gave you ample notice!!! I'm always a call/text away if you need further assistance young sparrow.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts