Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is heartbreaking hearing this news...

The world has lost an amazing talent and an amazing person today.

Nicky Hayden, 2006 MotoGP World Champion, has passed away at the age of 35 after being hit by a car while cycling in Italy.

I had the pleasure of meeting him and talking to him, and he was one of the nicest people I had ever met.

Rest in peace Nicky...

:crying

#RideOnKentuckyKid

·
Hates the French..especially Le Skid
4,223 Posts
RIP Nicky, my thoughts are with his family.

·
Super Moderator
14,938 Posts
It is heartbreaking hearing this news...

The world has lost an amazing talent and an amazing person today.

Nicky Hayden, 2006 MotoGP World Champion, has passed away at the age of 35 after being hit by a car while cycling in Italy.

I had the pleasure of meeting him and talking to him, and he was one of the nicest people I had ever met.

Rest in peace Nicky...

:crying

#RideOnKentuckyKid

Yeah Ant, just realized that he actually died. I told everyone I know locally to pray (including pops back in Boston since he's a fan) and just heard the news. I'm completely distraught and in disbelief. We're all in shock right now, especially the racing community.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Nicky's passing is an incredible loss to the motorcycle racing community. I have always enjoyed his personality and have loved following his career. Motorcycle racing won't be they same without the Kentucky Kid.

·
Registered
250 Posts
back in 2006 and 2007 repsol offered few spots on their hospitality tent in Laguna. of course we needed to take our Repsol bikes for display. Nicky showed up shaking hands with fans. he was a very cool guy and humble person. i will miss my favorite american rider.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
20 Participants
blo0d
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing