Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put together a pretty comprehensive list of Track days at NHIS. The list includes date, contact information, and prices.

If you know of any others that are not on the list, please let me know.

Click the below link to go to the list.

NHIS Trackdays

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
also on the thurday before every club race event there is an open practice for anybody who wants to ride the track, cost is $100 and $5 at the gate

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also on the thurday before every club race event there is an open practice for anybody who wants to ride the track, cost is $100 and $5 at the gate
I didn't put those in because I thought it was licensed (or at least certified by a school) riders only.

By the way MPD, love the new sig

·
88,756 Posts
I didn't put those in because I thought it was licensed (or at least certified by a school) riders only.

nope the Friday practices are for licensed racers only, thurday its open for anybody.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

nope the Friday practices are for licensed racers only, thurday its open for anybody.
Seems kind of dangerous, do they have to go through any kind of indoc at all?

·
88,756 Posts
its broken up into groups, I've done alot of these and pretty much never even seen a crash during them

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its broken up into groups, I've done alot of these and pretty much never even seen a crash during them
How do they break the groups up? Is there passing? I have a bunch of these on my schedule.

·
88,756 Posts
How do they break the groups up? Is there passing? I have a bunch of these on my schedule.
street/amatuers and fast street/experts and passing is allowed

·
Registered
472 Posts
sorry, but where do i go for the list?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts