11,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thread for NFL Playoff discussion

Wild Card Round

Seattle - No one saw that one coming :wtf

Jets - Rex Ryan is a fatass

Ravens - KC was a fluke. Ravens defense is nasty

Packers - 123 yards rushing = WIN

Defense wins championships.... and it's looking like that will hold true this season.

·
Registered
817 Posts
As long as the pats keep putting up 30 plus points a game its gonna be hard to stop them. To be honest though I think their young D may lead to their demise but I am still rootin for em to the end

·
Registered
204 Posts
you guys are nuts PATS #1 there d has been better n they have beat every top offence out there. Don't forget the d beat indy and green bay!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
The best defense is a good offense. and for the Pats their offense is great. They will win it all.

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
no actually just registered because im buying a 03 gsxr 600 tomorrow and needed some advise
Congrats on the 03 gsx r600.. Good starter bike.. A lot of peeps go right for the 1000 ( macho chit)and don't learn chit and get messed up.. The thing to do is learn on that 600, and because you don't go new, if you happen to drop it here or there not too much sweat. And here is the good part. As your skill develops, and you do get better and later on move up to 750 or 1000, your resell the 600 and dam near get all your money back.

Life is dam sweet!! :cheers

·
Registered
360 Posts
hahaha suck it brady...but on another note I fuckin hate rex ryan and his whole cocky ass team...

·
Stabby Steve Longshanks
11,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Defense Wins Championships

2010 Team Defense Rankings for remaining playoff teams.

Steelers - #2
Jets - #3
Green Bay - #5
Chicago - #9

All the remaining teams had a top 10 defense in 2010.

I've made my point and there is no arguing the facts.

The team that brings the best DEFENSE out of the remaining four teams will win the Superbowl.

·
I Heart Man Sauce
6,488 Posts
I think the reason Rex was so arrogant leading up to this was to take pressure and attention off of his young QB, I'd say it worked. I'm hoping GB beats the Jets in the SB, f*ck the Steelers, Pats and Jets.

P.S. - F*ck the Cowboys too. :flipoff

·
Registered
360 Posts
I think the reason Rex was so arrogant leading up to this was to take pressure and attention off of his young QB, I'd say it worked. I'm hoping GB beats the Jets in the SB, f*ck the Steelers, Pats and Jets.

P.S. - F*ck the Cowboys too. :flipoff
Take pressure off your qb? How does constantly guaranteeing wins take pressure off a qb if anything that puts more pressure on a qb. It might take the media attention off him and put it more on rex and cromartie and revis but it sure don't take pressure off sanchez or any of the rest of the team...oh and a side note bart scott is a dumbass anyone see that post game interview with him whining about his team not being respected lol thats cause you all act like a bunch of retards...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts