Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you guys all think ? who's doing what and who's going to the dance and who's winning it ? ..

My team didn't even make it to the playoffs Shit I don't even know if my team showed up to play any of there games this year but anyway .

I'm saying NFC , Dallas beats NY and Green bay beats Seattle then I'm praying that Greenbay beats Dallas (close close game)

In the AFC , I'm saying Indi beats SD and I know I'm wishful thinking but cross your fingers that Jacksonville beats NE . ( Going with my heart on that one)

So I got . GREENBAY VS JACKSONVILLE
I don't know who I would root for cause If that happens then im already happy no matter who wins the big dance ,

Do I have to pic ? lol

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
I would love Green Bay vs Jacksonville but I don't know if either team has what it takes. I think NY can beat Dallas and I think Green Bay can beat Seattle but the NFC championship game will depend on which Brett Favre shows up. As for the AFC I'm just crossing my fingers for the Jags and not making any predictions :D

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
I say Patriots enough said :punk

·
88,756 Posts
At the risk of being banned I will say that I hate the fucking Patriots.

:flipoff
tell you what I wont ban you now but if they lose your gone :biggrin

·
Has been Texan longer than the cheerleader
26,425 Posts
Dallas beats the Giants....
Green Bay beats the Seahawks...
Dallas beat Farve into retirement....

In the AFC I say the Patriots will be there to play Dallas and Dallas wins it all! :punk

·
88,756 Posts

In the AFC I say the Patriots will be there to play Dallas and Dallas wins it all! :punk
is T.O. gonna leave little notes on his locker again :lol

·
Touches wangs, because he touches his own
4,510 Posts

Close...

Dallas beats the Giants
Seahawks beat Green Bay
New England beat Jacksonville
Colts beat San Diego

Super Bowl will be NE vs Dallas and as much as I hate to say it, Brady will wipe Romo all over the field.

Grav.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Green Bay all the way this year!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
I would have said the Pat's were untouchable a month ago or so but now I have doubts. I too think that The Jags can knock them off and I see the Packers and Jaguars in the big show with the Packers winning 27 to 23.

·
Super Moderator
14,990 Posts
Sorry...it's Brady to Moss all day long 'till the finish line. Last time we won the World Series we quickly followed up with a superbowl win. I'm predicting more of the same and it'll just be business as usual for the Pats.

·
Registered
440 Posts
the s bowl will be dallas vs ne if ne plays like they should...if ne makes it through the afc playoffs, they are going to destroy dallas! cough remember the reg season game cough

1 - 20 of 70 Posts