Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opening Sunday was pretty impressive today. Lots of story lines to follow.

RG3 was amazing. Peyton was great tonight. Cam is human. Eagles and Lions are crap but not as bad as the Browns and Rams. Packers lost.

And most importantly. ALL DAY is back and looked great. Go Vikings!

·
Viking Fan Club Merchandise Manager
11,665 Posts
i have to admit, the rookies this year did great in their first game! i think it was awesome to see manning tear up the steelers. i have too many steeler friends and they are not happy!!

·
The Choded One
169 Posts
Oh I am so happy someone posted a NFL thread. This opening weekend was great there was so many beautiful plays, great games, and breakout players!

I have Manning on my fantasy team and I am so happy he did well. The brocs have a good chance to make a run at the title this year. I dont want them to win it, but it will be fun to watch. The Pats are going to win of course :biggrin

·
meep meep
16,486 Posts
K∑gsxr97;5751919 said:
Oh I am so happy someone posted a NFL thread. This opening weekend was great there was so many beautiful plays, great games, and breakout players!

I have Manning on my fantasy team and I am so happy he did well. The brocs have a good chance to make a run at the title this year. I dont want them to win it, but it will be fun to watch. The Pats are going to win of course :biggrin
i assume that's sarcasm cause whens the last time the pats have won it :scratch

·
11,665 Posts
i have brady on 1 team and stafford on the other. i damn near shat myself over stafford. he was -3 in points for me. then out of nowhere, he got me 19 points by end of game. lucky guy. i was about to bench him next game :biggrin

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My fantasy teams. I have 7 of them. Only lost once. It was my money league. Go figure.

Another week about to start with the Thursday night football match between the Bears and Packers. Packers starting 0-2 makes me, and the rest of Vikings nation, pretty happy.

·
The User Formerly Known as fallingup750
255 Posts
yeah last nights gaem was terrible

Im thinking the replacement refs and the old refs have some sort of deal worked out so that if they call a terrible game then maybe the NFL will actually do something instead of sitting around hard negotiating! lol I think the NFL should just settle with them so that the organization doesnt look so bad.

·
11,665 Posts
that was the most insane MNF game i have ever watched. i cant believe how much this exploded today on the internet. i cant imagine how many fantasy points you get for 8 sacks in 1 game too.

·
11,665 Posts
i think that depends on the league. i play in a private yahoo league and public. my friend set up the scoring system different from regular. my other friend destroyed me 240-106 this week. i was so shocked and everyone accused him of using cheat codes :lol

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
i think that depends on the league. i play in a private yahoo league and public. my friend set up the scoring system different from regular. my other friend destroyed me 240-106 this week. i was so shocked and everyone accused him of using cheat codes :lol
Yeah thats standard scoring points. Never really enjoyed the leagues that changed the scoring

·
Registered
515 Posts
Terrible Call but irreversible via Review.

2nd the pack should have blew them out, partially their fault for putting it in the hands of the ref!
3rd, Rogers should stop acting like a cocky fuck with a smirk on his face when he gets sacked 8 times in the first half and throws for under 50 yds and no tds...

feels good to be 2-1

·
11,665 Posts
chicago laid the smack down in dallas last night. i was down 35 points in fantasy football. thanks to chicago D and miles austin, i was able to win by 2 points.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts