Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted this in mods and how to's but nobody ever goes there
Thought you might get a kick out of it
Got bored so we started cutting
Took off my yosh TRS and mounted this beast
Sounds better than expected
Stock can cut and gutted
Don't worry it won't be there long
Took some pics and wil probably ride it once through town then it goes on the wall in the garage.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........ Interesting.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i think its clean! ive thought about having my stock can powder coated black to match my bike or possible painted black with a gsxr emblem air brushed on it and shorted it like 4"! looks clean man

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it looked silly myself but it is growing on me.
I ran it a little tonight in the garage while it was FN raining....
Sounds a little tinny but it has a nice deep growl to it.
I have another one from an 05 which we just replaced with a devil CF. Might try it again with a few different ideas on the guts and what not.
I like doing stupid shit and making stuff out of nothing especially when it is fuggin raining.
Thanks for the comments

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
It looks like a runt. Very small for the size of the bike. I mean, its a clean job, despite the slash cut tip facing outwards, but it looks very awkward.
i for one like the angle of the outlet.. it points down and away from the bike, and im sure smitz did that on purpose

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
i think its hilarious, haha looks like fun. its a little ugly, but so is tiger fur. I dig it
it would be fun to try and do that to my own, but I can't get the cap of the can.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks gimp
Yeah I faced the outlet at an odd angle for kicks
And yes it was fun. Killed a couple hours of nothing on a rainy sunday afternoon.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Man I think that looks awesome. Not to be a biter or anything. But how could I go about doing that? What kind of tools would I need, and how do I go about doing it. Also would that mess with the performance of the bike?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.