Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup Everyone i am new to the game just purchased my first Bike today. Took my MSF Course Last Weekend so i plan on getting to know my bike and will start out just riding around my neighborhood to build my confidence and comfort level before hitting the streets. Didn't go with a used bike due to maintenance concerns and some of the prices on the used bikes were close to cost for new so i felt more comfortable paying the extra upfront to have a warranty even though its only a year. I look forward to learning & chatting with everyone on the Board. One Luv to all of ya.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Heya JPerezz21, sweet bike bro

Take all the time you need to familiarize yourself with your new ride, and take a look around the forums... there's a wealth of info here

Keep her and yourself safe and enjoy the good times to come!

Take care

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
find yourself a nice BIG empty parking-lot.You can brake and turn hard without worrying about cars. It is better to try hard braking and turning(when you are ready)in an area you know you can straighten out. Insted of a panic situation on the street, for the first time, when it counts. and welcome!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm also new to this sport, sort of. I've just enrolled in the MSF course that starts later this month. Then I will be buying my Gixxer! I can't wait.

My focus for a long time was in the Import car scene, where I spent a ton of $$$$. So now I will be selling my project Civic to fullfill my long time passion and respect for sport bikes.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Welcome !!

Nice bike to start with man!! Its all there if you need it but sensible if you dont

Hurry along with them pics now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts