Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to hit the track for the 1st time this summer, what are some of the better tracks on the easy coast to hit for a newbie to track riding?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Trying to hit the track for the 1st time this summer, what are some of the better tracks on the easy coast to hit for a newbie to track riding?
If you've never done a track day before I'd suggest taking a riding school that will introduce you to the track rules and protocol as well as teaching you fundamental riding skills that you can then practice during your next regular track days. I'm a coach with the California Superbike School and we run at many of the East Coast Tracks twice a year. you can find the schedule here: www.superbikeschool.com

If you have any other questions about track days, riding schools, or riding techniques please let me know :grin2::grin2:

And just be prepared for once you have ridden the track you'll be addicted!!:banana

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Venulix
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing