Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. My name is Dustin and I'm a LCpl in the Marine Corps. As soon as I get back into the states I'm looking into buying a 99 Gixxer 600 for a first owned bike. I'm from Medina, Ohio but am currently stationed at Cherry Point, NC. I was wondering if there is anyone from around there that I could ride with when I get back. Also I was wondering if 3500 is a good price for a 99 with a spare engine that needs rebuilt (ate a rod) and a spare rear wheel with cush drive. It's missing the rear belly pan and has scratches on it. It also has 13k on the engine and about 19k on the bike it's self. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
welcome to the GDC club.

as for the 99 with spare parts, it is best to ask the guys in your Srad forum. Just scroll down a little bit and you will see the year you want.

Post up the same info and peeps will help you out.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Welcome to GDC.....I live in Greenville, right down the road from you. We have a large group that goes riding. Check you PM.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
welcome to the insanity
,It sounds alittle steep,but i'm sure someone more knowledgable here will give u the heads up.....

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Welcome and Semper Fi.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
welcome to the GDC club.

as for the 99 with spare parts, it is best to ask the guys in your Srad forum. Just scroll down a little bit and you will see the year you want.

Who's this guy?
He's got good advice.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
welcome to the GDC club.

Who's this guy?
He's got good advice.

Welcome to the site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts