Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum so i won't beat about the bush...(misses likes it straight in the bush!!!!)

Any one help i need to know where is the F*ck horn on the L4 (2014) gixxer 1000? before i strip the damn thing down to find it.... also any one has a pdf of the service manual? I guess that's been asked before......but to save a few copper i gotta ask you know: don't try don't get.... try and still don't get.....LOL..... if you have please sort it out..by email or DCC or torrents...... ?????

ok my history....
Started biking late at age of 20 ..(But loved bikes as a kid......due to being really poor could not afford bike then.... AHHHHWWWHHH what a shame for me... )
grew up a bit worked bloody hard.. got a 125 at age 21 (year was 1989) see old git...told yah..
then in 1989 shifted to London .... became dispatch rider... on the same 125 it was a Yammy... had a crash.... wrote off the bike... was lucky enough to get a 250 Honda, from a dude who helped me at that time... (lesson to you young ones help a BIKER in distress... I do it loads and still do.. keep the faith {Jovi, Bon} !!!... ).... blew the engine on the Honda.. after a job to Liverpool from London....Then managed a loan to get a CX500........(Honda) !!! my fav bike (cos I'M old now) (sort offff) dispatched for three years in London with the CX..... gave up in 1992.... (I was Top rider !!!!... had regular jobs all day, so did 3 years of Psycho riding in the city...{loved every minute of it, I had a car stereo (used cassette tapes... age again) strapped to the tank off the CX500) and a couple of speakers bolted on... could hear the sounds at up to 70 mph (with an old bob heath flip visor.. or my mark 8 goggles .... real life video game loved it (free spirit in the wind.. ). I guess not many kids could do that now a days... then in 1991 got a Yammy XV 535...dispatching paid a lot them days.. ( Yeah I know what you thinking.... (what the F*ck was that for?????) I liked the customs...LOL...(even went to bulldog bash and kent custom show.....LOL...) after a couple of months SOLD it......LOL... and got the GIXXER 750 (1986) Kevin Schwantz model... ( the SLINGSHOT>>>> CATAPULT>>>LOL). Loved it... kept it till 2004... after having worked even harder... managed to get some money... in 2006... went to bike show at NEC , hoping to get a BUSA.. but the nice looking babe said Suzi are doing a new busa... but it never came .. so in 2007 got the big Z (zzr 14) ... so got that.. LOVED it... but guess what. I blew it up in 2014...(racing a Porsche on the A5.....) big end.. I think one of the bearings.... sold it for a loss... Then managed to get an AJS 250 raptor.. (new Chinese one ... not original British...LOL)... sold it for a profit... then got the Gixxer 750 (SRAD !((1996) model.. nice bike... loved it... traded that in in 2017 for the L4... 2014 Gixxer (without all the fancy electronics......). and still riding... the GIXXER L4 is pretty good.. it got the power, I find that in low gear you got to pull the throttle a bit.. I have had it up to over 100 mph in 2nd and 3rd gears.. but I guess my eye sight is failing....LOL... I have had the rev limiter light come on twice.. I think it is set for 12k rpm...???????

So has any one got the workshop manual to send me... a free pint if you email it ....LOL...

OK my topic is over and the misses's bush is waiting for a ride.......hope you enjoyed the read........

OHHH.. if any one visits the Quatt cafe in Bridgnorth, or Lynn's cafe (I call it the raven whitchurch {A41} the truck stop)... say hello...

ken.
Wolverhampton biker... live long, ride hard, work hard, play hard, listen to hard rock and prosper......

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
kensho
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing