Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this sounds stupid, but for the state motorcycle license test, one of the questions is: "where is the fuel cut off valve?" I told the bitch it was fuel injected (2002-600) and it doesnt really have one and that the on/off switch turns the fuel pump on and off. She didnt even listen just kept going and told me at the end it was wrong, and kept going again. So am I stupid, is there really a cut off under there some where? I honestley havent looked way up under there. just myself and my infinte car wisdom was assuming that it didnt. sorry for the long post.

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
I am sure that she is talking about the Petcock valve. It doesn't matter what the correct answer is, it just matters that you answer the same way that it is listed in the book that you get from them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Originally posted by Knight2211:
I am sure that she is talking about the Petcock valve. It doesn't matter what the correct answer is, it just matters that you answer the same way that it is listed in the book that you get from them.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I agree with just giving the answer the book supplies, but a far as the cutoff valve, I don't think there is one. The 02's don't have a petcock valve. It does have a switch that shuts the fuel pump off if the bike lays down or loops, which some people fill up with silicone to disable it, so the pump doesn't shut off during a 12 o'clock.

josh

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I thought, there isnt one. So what the hell would be the correct thing to do? The test requires you to point it out to the person giving the test. That is what I was trying to tell her, but she wouldnt listen. She was huge bitch the whole time, to my buddy as well. She would mumble off detailed directions, real fast and refuse to repeat them, again did the same shit to my buddy. I thought about contacting the highway patrol and reporting the office.thanks for letting me vent.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by 6gix:
\ So what the hell would be the correct thing to do? The test requires you to point it out to the person giving the test.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Let her know it is a fuel injected bike with an electric fuel pump, not gravity fed, there is no fuel pet cock therefore no fuel shut off. If she continues to say you are wrong politely ask her to show you where it is.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Originally posted by BC61:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by 6gix:
\ So what the hell would be the correct thing to do? The test requires you to point it out to the person giving the test.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Let her know it is a fuel injected bike with an electric fuel pump, not gravity fed, there is no fuel pet cock therefore no fuel shut off. If she continues to say you are wrong politely ask her to show you where it is.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Or, politely ask to speak to her supervisor.....

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Originally posted by 6gix:
As I thought, there isnt one. So what the hell would be the correct thing to do? The test requires you to point it out to the person giving the test. That is what I was trying to tell her, but she wouldnt listen. She was huge bitch the whole time, to my buddy as well. She would mumble off detailed directions, real fast and refuse to repeat them, again did the same shit to my buddy. I thought about contacting the highway patrol and reporting the office.thanks for letting me vent.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Post her email address if you have it or the email address to her post and maybe
someone will send her an email to educate her
I hate people who think they know everything and are never open to learning anything

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Originally posted by fRaGgLe:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by BC61:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by 6gix:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Let her know it is a fuel injected bike with an electric fuel pump, not gravity fed, there is no fuel pet cock therefore no fuel shut off. If she continues to say you are wrong politely ask her to show you where it is.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Or, politely ask to speak to her supervisor.....</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">or tell the supervisor she's a dumb bitch and she has no idea what she's talking about. or ask her if she's a bitch all the time or just needs fucked.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im going with lintball. I tried telling her that, she wasnt hearing any of it. My buddy on the other hand, started yelling at her telling her and the system is fucked up. After a bit of that I pulled him away, the office is now run by the MO Highway Patrol, and they had uniforms and badges, dont think they were real police but I doubt they were going to listen to anymore bullshit. That is why I think I am going to contact the Highway Patrol, at least make a formal complaint.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts