Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi @ all,

I am a 41 y.o. "girl" from Germany and I ride a GSX-R 1000 K4 since March 2005. The year before I had a GSX-R 600. I ride with a bike since 3 years at all. My first one was a SV 650 S. I am a Nicky Hayden Fan.
I found this site when I searched for a english-speaking pen pal, but my hobby is motorbiking together with my husband, he has a GSX-R 750

This is a nice site and here are some girls I saw. In Germany few girls ride a bike, especially a "supersportler".

I would like to read more often on this site, but I won´t write so much, because my bad English.

Read you

Patricia

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Welcome to the site.
If you're a fan of GSXRs, you've found the right place to hang out. Don't worry about the English. It isn't soo bad, and they say practice makes it better.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Welcome neighbour - I'm in Denmark but have lived in Germany some time ago. I'll be going to Germany in May (going to Poznan, Poland for track days) and will spend a little time in Stralsund (my Dad works there at the moment).

Always nice to get people on here that live nearby

Oh, and congrats on the new bike

·
Registered
3,340 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Hello frau gixxer

Dang I envy you guys coz of Autobahns, there is no speed limits, and when I was
in Stutgart in 2002 I had lotsa fun. Welcome to our community.

Cuss

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello @ all

Many thanks for the nice welcome.

@ SVS
I wish you a lot of fun on the race track (we ride sometimes in Hockenheim) - but be careful!!

@ ShadowF750
Yes, we have only in few sections of the autobahn a speed limit (you say autobahn ? I heard it already on the radio - AFN - I thought they say motorway or freeway
)
But we ride on the autobahn straight ahead with high speed very seldom, we ride on country roads with many curves. I think that makes more fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts