Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I just dropped 1200 on a NOS front 02 gsxr fairing and NOS tail and new zero gravity windscreen. A guy rolled back on a hill and ran me over basically. Still waiting on my tail and a bunch of other carbon fiber parts and stuff!! My spool stand and fork stand came today also. Getting ready for summer bitches!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Reluctant GDC camper.....
152 Posts
Anytime i hear of "NOS" I think of the Nitrous Oxide Company.What does the "NOS" stand for and why are they so sought after/expensive?

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New old stock!! When something is no longer made but either a person or dealership still has them and Suzuki no longer makes/sells the parts they are New Old Stock! Could be the last ones on earth lol!!!

·
Reluctant GDC camper.....
152 Posts
New old stock!! When something is no longer made but either a person or dealership still has them and Suzuki no longer makes/sells the parts they are New Old Stock! Could be the last ones on earth lol!!!

Ah yes makes sense.

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NOS tail fairing came 799.99$ from Suzuki I got it for 400..00$!!

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
12 dollars for 24 by 60" of gloss carbon fiber vinyl from eBay. Came with knife scissors and a squeegee. Very easy stick down and if u don't like you can keep lift and re sticking. Once your done you use a heat gun and inferred thermometer and get the vinyl to 180 to lose the memory and reset the memory to the new shape! You can use it on anything you can think of!!

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got the new tail fairing bolted up with new hot bodies under tail and smoked LED tail light!!

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got my carbon fiber heel guards and front fender today whoot whoot!!! The fender was 150$ on eBay and came from china in three days I'm freaking impressed. Really nice quality and the sling shot racing heel guards are top notch!!

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my NOS Suzuki seat covers installed. The patin leather spots were really hard to get right and staple through but I got it done!! Got a great deal on the set for 50 bucks shipped!! The black patin leather actually has pearl in it and matches the saturn black on the tank and fairings perfectly gotta love OEM accessories!!!

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's better than the stock cover! The rear is softer and tackier so my chick won't slide around as much. I got it from a seller in eBay on the side. We made a deal on the side. There was another one on eBay that was black and white. I'll see if I can find it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts