Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Due to an unforeseen chain of events the New York Safety Track event scheduled for this weekend is canceled. TrackTactics wanted nothing more than to hold this event and it is with great sorrow that it has been cancelled. 3T apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We will be at Pitt Race the weekend of July 6 and 7.

Sincerely,
TrackTactics Trackdays

Thomas Delaney
National Director

TrackTactics Trackdays
26871 Hobie Circle Ste B-8
Murrieta, CA 92562
Direct No.: 832.647.0606

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
Re: New York Safety Track - June 29-30

:punk:punk:punk:punk:punk:punk:punk

I'll be there!:shifty

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts

I was JUST about to ask why there wasn't anything up on this yet lol. I think I'll probably sign up for just Saturday as I can't stay the whole weekend. Really looking forward to getting up there and checking this place out.

I'm gonna sign up right now. :)

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts

I keep trying to sign up on your website and the page errors out every time I try to checkout after entering in my CC info. Is the site having issues?

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts

I keep trying to sign up on your website and the page errors out every time I try to checkout after entering in my CC info. Is the site having issues?
Looking into it!

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts

Tried it again, still crapping out. Is there a number I can call to speak with someone to give them my info? Don't see one on the website.

·
Registered
377 Posts

NICE looking track. I forget how green NY is. It looks like a nice layout. Anyone rode this track? How old is it?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts

I'm getting all giddy to finally ride another new track :D

1 - 20 of 70 Posts