Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
New York,new york always lookin for a group to ride with.Email me for trips. I am down to ride!

------------------

·
Registered
157 Posts
Albany NY, always looking for people to roll with. blackdragon where abouts are you in NYC? i was thinking about heading down to visit a friend in a few weeks...maybe we could roll around and tear it up. hah.

------------------
yellow/black 2001 GSX-R600

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
emoney 4 o- i have a good friend up in albany who has a 2k1 gix 6 and hes always loking for pepole to ride with here is his email tell him i gave it to you [email protected] and if you are down here let us all know we go on group rides often.
black dragon - good ride yesterday we have to get many more in before the end of the season

------------------
97/99-bmf

·
Banned
982 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LifesAStoppie:
Ithica/Elmira NY area here, i'm always up for a weekend ride<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Hey..I was living in Elmira for a bit,but were I was...they did'nt allow bikes,only state greens!!

New York Shitty..116st & 1st ave

·
Registered
255 Posts
I live in NYC during the week, but on the weekends I ride out on Long Island (Western Suffolk).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts