Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
8,547 Posts
Welcome new guy. That is one very clean, sexy ride you've got there!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Beautiful !!

·
Administrator
14,039 Posts
Gorgeous bike

·
Yearning for a higher post count...
Suzuki GSXR 600 & 1000
694 Posts
Now that my friend is a true classic beauty. You just don't see 'em like that anymore. 😱

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,647 Posts
Nice clean bike! I love the oil coolers and would own one but dont want to deal with carburetors and the ethanol blend fuel that is used now. The two don't get along hahaha.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice clean bike! I love the oil coolers and would own one but dont want to deal with carburetors and the ethanol blend fuel that is used now. The two don't get along hahaha.
I hear ya- I run Aviation 100LL in my bikes and they run everyday - all day long

·
12,647 Posts
I hear ya- I run Aviation 100LL in my bikes and they run everyday - all day long
Good to know. Because finding and buying ethanol free pump gas can be inconvenient and pricey.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good to know. Because finding and buying ethanol free pump gas can be inconvenient and pricey.
Not sure your location but all the guys at my local airport (Longmont,CO) either fill up 5-6 gallon cans or simply fill up at the self-serve pumps at the airport !!
Plus - not sure if ya know -you can leave AV Fuel in Your tanks almost indefinitely as there are no additives or BS in it !!!! And I guarantee the first full tank you put in your bike (even lawn mower !!) you will feel and notice a difference - ex: more power

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not sure your location but all the guys at my local airport (Longmont,CO) either fill up 5-6 gallon cans or simply fill up at the self-serve pumps at the airport !!
Plus - not sure if ya know -you can leave AV Fuel in Your tanks almost indefinitely as there are no additives or BS in it !!!! And I guarantee the first full tank you put in your bike (even lawn mower !!) you will feel and notice a difference - ex: more power
Also— the pure smell of burning AV had for me is also cool - cause it has a totally different smell than auto gas !!

·
12,647 Posts
Also— the pure smell of burning AV had for me is also cool - cause it has a totally different smell than auto gas !!
Yeah we have an airport where I live. Didnt know you could just buy the fuel. May consider that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts