Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have just purchased my first GSXR - 750Y (2000)

It needs some love but I'm hoping to use it whilst the sun is shining & restore it when the weather turns sour!

I havent seen many others in this colour scheme & dont think the tail is standard but I bloody love it!

Nice to meet you all!

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
yes that's a dandy color scheme me thinks its an international model I don't remember that here in the states with all those commas, neighbouring canaduh gets international models and maybe mezco to the south?, sucky, specially when that 04 copper 1k was released.. very cool 750, loads of fun.. miles?

nice score and welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes that's a dandy color scheme me thinks its an international model I don't remember that here in the states with all those commas, neighbouring canaduh gets international models and maybe mezco to the south?, sucky, specially when that 04 copper 1k was released.. very cool 750, loads of fun.. miles?

nice score and welcome!
35k, trouble is - the fairings show each & every mile & I want to try & source replacements but cannot find them anywhere - apparently its a CY9 Colour Scheme

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
they look good to me you trying buffing them out, waxing or plexus? you won't find new OEM less you get lucky, there is an american place makes reissue but not sure they are actually made in USA I'd email and ask them?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they look good to me you trying buffing them out, waxing or plexus? you won't find new OEM less you get lucky, there is an american place makes reissue but not sure they are actually made in USA I'd email and ask them?

Thank you mate, they look like the Chinese reproduction versions, I've never found the fit so good as OE.
the fairings on it look ok from far but they are far from ok :ROFLMAO: the left hand side is cracked but if I cannot find suitable replacements then I'll have a go at fixing them up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts