Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my AR-15 today! Stag arms upper and daniel defense lower with some magpul action goin on ;)

Attachments

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess no one likes guns? :/

·
Banned
29,644 Posts
The AR-15 is on my list of must haves for rifles.

Along with:

Carbine M1 (WWII issue)
AK-47
Colt 1911
Luger P08
and a few others.... :D

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BEing in California sucks when it comes to guns. I paid $900 for this AR, 2 magpul mags, and a JD MAchine stripped lower. Decent pricing if you ask me.

Unfortunately this is the first gun in my collection. I'm hoping to add more soon though!

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I want to get a colt 1911 series 70 nickel plated next!

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And then a springfield m1a socom II

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have like 10 30 rd mags. Also I just unscrew my bullet button and voila... normal AR-15. Gonna get a nice Eotech and put my Night vision monocular behind it. Kill peo... things in the dark, like a BOSS

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have like 10 30 rd mags. Also I just unscrew my bullet button and voila... normal AR-15. Gonna get a nice Eotech and put my Night vision monocular behind it. Kill peo... things in the dark, like a BOSS
Cool for you. You do know you basically have no right of self defense in CA right? Even if you're completely justified in a shoot, they'll still try to get you on murder, and they will most likely win.

·
Registered
357 Posts
some states have very similar rules and longer waiting periods.
CA seems to be in the spotlight the most for the firearm ownership and limitations.
Yes, but most of the silly laws originate in CA and then spread like cancer to other states.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts