Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

New to this forum. Bought my first bike in Feb 05; knew that it had two tires and that was about it. Took the MSF course in mid Mar 05, by March 26 05 had my license. Been riding ever since; the bike just turned 1k miles; and, I am signed up for my first Track Day in Sept. 05.

My first group ride in April

Bike Night and Group Rides (bike is making COOL "friends")

·
Registered
399 Posts
Nice looking bike.. Be safe.. And welcome to GDC..

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Great bike. Its nice to have cool friends! Good luck at your track day!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Awsome BIIKE, i got the same one, becareful at the track, you only got 1K seat time, the track is a very good place to pratice your skills and learn news ones
enjoy

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Welcome to GDC!!!!!!!

Great looking bike!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank-you everyone for the welcome

For track day; no worries, I signed up for the Neo class, my goal is to learn how to handle the "twiisties" better out here in CA. I understand that there is the place to learn; no traffic, no cyclist, no joggers......just a track where I can focus on my form .

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thank-you everyone for the welcome

For track day; no worries, I signed up for the Neo class, my goal is to learn how to handle the "twiisties" better out here in CA. I understand that there is the place to learn; no traffic, no cyclist, no joggers......just a track where I can focus on my form .
Whats up dude, I recently got my first bike too! 03 GSXR 1000. Enjoy it bro! and best wish to you and your new ride!

B

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
congrats and welcome to GDC club

lucky you mention track days so you could learn more about the bike or else... we will fire you hole away. Still don't think a 600 is great for a first timer but you will learn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts