Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all how does it go from being a perfect day out on Friday to snowing on Sunday. Thats just not right :nono Anywho, I am new to the uk. Just curious where everybody rides out here. I'm over here by RAFL. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I've been to the track and have looked up all the tracks close to me but I'm also looking for some good old day rides (without getting lost) Thanks a bunch and cheers! :cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey man!
Wheres RAFL, England is small and you can get upto Scotland or Wales or the south coast in a few hours on a bike from anywhere.
Just get on the motorway, crank the twistgrip and watch your mirrors for the police, if your RAF, then you should be OK with the police.
I lived up north in the Lake district and regularly visited all three provinces in the day, with loadsa time to spare, Scotland to south coast is just under 5 hours on a good day (1am -6am).
So get out and chat to other bikers, ask where and what, most of us seem a little unfriendly at first, but OK after a while. Its just the way we are.
I moved to Ireland republic to avoid all the crazy taxes there, still ride the Gixxer plenty, we have no speed cameras or speed guns here in the west (yet).
Good luck Gator.:burnout

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RAFL is south east of London, about 30 min from Norwich. The are plenty of speed cameras out this way. I'm not RAF though I'm from the States... thanks for the input though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts