Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought me a gixxer.......'89 750 that has been worked on I guess you could say... I fouhd it and fell in love with it. Not my first bike though, I had an 87 Katana 600 for a while that I took and fixed up and let go. This one I may have to keep. Anyway Hi to all and I am glad to be aboard this site....Here is a couple pics. Let me know what you think.....

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I think you need to take another stab at the pics

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Almost bought an 89 (750, black/grey) myself a couple years ago, but it was in too bad of shape. Overly abused, and maintenance challenged.
Looking forward to seeing those pics...

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Welcome to GDC!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How do you get the uploads onto the post???? I put them in the gallery under Gregjy....

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
You have to use the normal reply box (not the quick comment box below) to find a link under it that says 'Upload an image'. It'll load an uploader onto your screen. Browse your harddisk for the picture and click submit. It'll display a link which you can highlight and copy. Paste the link into your post. Make sure it gives you the [image][/image] tags around it, no spaces inside the tags.

Once you preview your post, you won't see the uploader link again, so keep the uploader minimized until you're done.

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Since you've already put them in the gallery, you can display them from there inside a post.

To display them, view the pics, copy the properties of the image including the http:// and paste it into your post with those image tags surrounding it. Here's an example with one of your pics. Nice looking bike, btw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts