Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok...got called out earlier on another thread I responded to about not introducing myself, so here you go...

Hey there everybody...my name is Trissi. Will be the owner of a 2007 GSXR 750 by tomorrow afternoon. Was the owner of a 2009 Ninja 650...they were unable to resuscitate it at the shop (apparently road rash and broken peg or FATAL injuries to a bike).

I fell in love with a 2009 GSXR 750 at my local shop...had to have one and I came across an older model on CL, took it out for a test ride and the rest is history, or will be as soon as I am riding it home tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
ok...got called out earlier on another thread I responded to about not introducing myself, so here you go...

Hey there everybody...my name is Trissi. Will be the owner of a 2007 GSXR 750 by tomorrow afternoon. Was the owner of a 2009 Ninja 650...they were unable to resuscitate it at the shop (apparently road rash and broken peg or FATAL injuries to a bike).

I fell in love with a 2009 GSXR 750 at my local shop...had to have one and I came across an older model on CL, took it out for a test ride and the rest is history, or will be as soon as I am riding it home tomorrow.
That's fucked up that someone called you out like that!! :lmao

Welcome to the site...can't wait to see the pics!!!

·
I’m a SEX addict and proud of it!
9,990 Posts
Yeah.. no shit.. someone calling you out on GDC.. :wtf is going on here.. :lmao :lmao

Welcome to the madness :cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got the bike...LOVE IT!!! Got new tires, Pilot Power 2CTs...LOVE THEM, still in the break in period (only got 50 miles in this weekend). Plan to get pictures up shortly. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts