Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new to the forum! My husband rides a cbr and he is in a honda forum so he recommended me to get into one. I have no idea what to do with this! I suppose I can tell you about myself or my bike? I'm 4'10.5ft and weight 105lbs so of course we had to do a lot of modding to my bike! here'ssss a picture of it! :)

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
hi there bike looks nice

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
welcome. Nice bike im also a shorty :/ 5'3

LOOFA LOOFA LOOFA

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
and what's a 1000 thread post?
It just means there will be lots of leg humping guys in here posting and it will reach a 1000 posts, even though the guys are supposed to keep out of here. Just let us ( mods or admins ) know if the leg humping gets out of control.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everybody! I'm trying to get used to it all here and try to be able to pick up good information from it.! and I don't wear those jeans to ride! hahah. And thanks, I want to get the icon hella jacket and I'm trying to find a good deal!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh no the big bad mods and admins are in the room.

Guys better run for the hills.

I guess i dont understand what the big deal is if a guy simply compliments a womens bike?? Care to explain Big bad MOD/ADMIN?

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Hey, I'm new to the forum! My husband rides a cbr and he is in a honda forum so he recommended me to get into one. I have no idea what to do with this! I suppose I can tell you about myself or my bike? I'm 4'10.5ft and weight 105lbs so of course we had to do a lot of modding to my bike! here'ssss a picture of it! :)
Welcome on board. On this forum you can do pretty much anything you want! Everyone's a grown-up (well.... most everyone).

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
I guess i dont understand what the big deal is if a guy simply compliments a womens bike?? Care to explain Big bad MOD/ADMIN?

Here's the explanation, end of story.

I'm tired of looking in here and seeing half the posts be "any good looking girls from XYZ"

this forum is for the girls... and this is not a singles site.

if i see stupid posts by guys in here i'm going to delete them and if you continue to post in here you'll be banned.

so just stay out and leave this one forum just for the girls..

thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts