Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
07 Gsx-R600 with 08' 750 motor swap
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum. My name is Mike, I live in N.E Pennsylvania . I've been riding dirtbikes my whole life, own a Harley-Davidson streetglide and a 99' 250 Nighthawk that I rode for a year. And I'm very thankful I did. It definitely helped me to become a better rider on the streets. Its a completely different experience than mx riding. I just traded my 09' rmz450 for this beautiful 07' gsx-r 600 with a 08' 750 motor swap. (7k on new motor) Ive rode a few other bikes before CBR600rr, my 250 and HD. And the power of my 750 doesn't come close to those. I LOVE MY GIXXER!!! The power of this bike is Amazing..... ive never had this feeling riding a bike.... when she opens up on the powerband馃殌馃Ж馃巻....馃い馃イ馃毈 I look forward to getting advice, and help from all of you. Thank you for accepting me to the forum!!! Here's a picture of my new love

Registered
Hi there Mike, glad to see you here and with so much enthusiasm. We've mostly all been there too.. Ive been riding for about 48+ yrs now and still have the same lust for bikes and riding them as the day I first rode one.. Only advice I can give is to make sure it handles as well as that horsepower can work for you, as setting a bike up for yourself is just as important as the power it has..
Enjoy...!!!

Al

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there Mike, glad to see you here and with so much enthusiasm. We've mostly all been there too.. Ive been riding for about 48+ yrs now and still have the same lust for bikes and riding them as the day I first rode one.. Only advice I can give is to make sure it handles as well as that horsepower can work for you, as setting a bike up for yourself is just as important as the power it has..
Enjoy...!!!

Al
馃 Thank you for the the advice... @ 135 lbs i guess it's of the upmost importance.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Make sure the powerband is bolted on properly. 馃槅馃槀馃ぃ Happy Trails.
馃幆馃憤馃槅 Is that the "board stretcher" joke of the moto world?... Lol but this bike is stupid fast.... it just wants to keep going... its incredible ...馃挩 kinda reminds me of my ex when we were 18... but this one doesn't bitch at me... 馃挴 so it is a win win

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.