Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! im fairly new to riding but i just bought an 05 gsxr 600 with a 750 body on it..and i looooove it!!!! im looking for some new parts to put on it and/or replace so if any of you lovely ladies knows where i can find some in the houston area please let me know!

·
Banned
975 Posts
Hi all! im fairly new to riding but i just bought an 05 gsxr 600 with a 750 body on it..and i looooove it!!!! im looking for some new parts to put on it and/or replace so if any of you lovely ladies knows where i can find some in the houston area please let me know!
Hi. You mean you have 750 colors?? Please post a pic of this fake 750. So we can :lmao.

I'm just kidding. I know good place to get 750 stickers to finish your look.:punk

What parts you loooking fo?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it has 750 fairings on it, ill put a picture up in a minute. its missing the left and right ram air intakes and the cover that goes over them..i also need a backseat

·
Registered
49 Posts
Lol yeah I hate the big exhaust! That's the next thing that's going on mine too. I like the sound of Yoshumira but Micron is nice and vance & hines just a few ideas for you. Not sure if you looked into anything yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts