Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,740 Posts
keep the 1000, then trade the gen 2 busa in for a gen 3, problem solved, that gen3 busa is something else if you don't mind rider aids, adaptive cruise control, ABS, TC, lean angle, launch, hill control..

all that's nothing compared to the way it looks, Suzuki knocked it out of the park ..

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Fuel tank

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
keep the 1000, then trade the gen 2 busa in for a gen 3, problem solved, that gen3 busa is something else if you don't mind rider aids, adaptive cruise control, ABS, TC, lean angle, launch, hill control..

all that's nothing compared to the way it looks, Suzuki knocked it out of the park ..

View attachment 583790
I really struggle to like the new Busa but havent ridden one, my Gen 2 just goes and handles so well but im getting bored of such a heavy bike

·
Registered
255 Posts
The L4 is a solid very capable bike. I’ve ridden one on track multiple times and it was only my tyres which let me down really.
If your holding out for an L7 and above I get it though. I’ve a 2017 1000R and the engine is unreal. It’s a total animal. Both are very good in there own ways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts