Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been reading this forum for the longest and i decided to register.i hope to have a 03 R6 by april or may.oh and i will be takeing the msf cource in april.I can't wait

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hey wussup man...this forum is great for ANY bike related question you may have...and I'll be getting my 2003 R6 in the next month or two as well
What colour you getting? Black and silver here, and the shit looks INCREDIBLE.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by bmfgsxr:
welcome to the site man. everything is pretty self explanitory.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i have decided to get the blue one.and i hope to spend a long time here.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
WOW a nice new crop of folks arriving

WELCOME!!!

Hurry and get that tasty new bike and post some pics

·
Registered
596 Posts
Haven't you alraedy registered under several names in the past? Are't you Jeremy from the R1 forum and a couple of usernames over here? I see that you are still going against everyones advice and buying the r6. I guess that impulsiveness is the trademark of a teenager. If I am wrong about your identity then I apologize and welcome you to the board. If not then.......

[ 01-23-2003, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Random ]

·
Registered
118 Posts
So, why are you here? Is it because you got kicked off of the R1 forum???
....that seems to be the word around the campfire

[ 01-23-2003, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: VickiValencort ]

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Originally posted by Random:
Haven't you alraedy registered under several names in the past? Are't you Jeremy from the R1 forum and a couple of usernames over here? I see that you are still going against everyones advise and buying the r6. I guess that impulsiveness is the trademark of a teenager. If I am wrong about your identity then I apologize and welcome you to the board. If not then.......
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">interesting...

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Looks like we are going for sig-pic of the year award

I'll not be competing.....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Originally posted by GIXXERUK:
nice pic in you r profile vicki
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thank you.....SpidermanSS made it for me...I have plenty more pics.....When I can get a hold of photoshop...I will make more..

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Originally posted by VickiValencort:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by GIXXERUK:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thank you.....SpidermanSS made it for me...I have plenty more pics.....When I can get a hold of photoshop...I will make more..
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yep nice sig pic but i actually meant the pic in your profile

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Originally posted by GIXXERUK:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by VickiValencort:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by GIXXERUK:
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yep nice sig pic but i actually meant the pic in your profile
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">they say everythings bigger in texas, looks like they ain't kidding......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts