Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Hey wussup man...this forum is great for ANY bike related question you may have...and I'll be getting my 2003 R6 in the next month or two as well
What colour you getting? Black and silver here, and the shit looks INCREDIBLE.

· Registered
114 Posts
Haven't you alraedy registered under several names in the past? Are't you Jeremy from the R1 forum and a couple of usernames over here? I see that you are still going against everyones advice and buying the r6. I guess that impulsiveness is the trademark of a teenager. If I am wrong about your identity then I apologize and welcome you to the board. If not then.......

[ 01-23-2003, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Random ]

· Registered
670 Posts
Originally posted by Random:
Haven't you alraedy registered under several names in the past? Are't you Jeremy from the R1 forum and a couple of usernames over here? I see that you are still going against everyones advise and buying the r6. I guess that impulsiveness is the trademark of a teenager. If I am wrong about your identity then I apologize and welcome you to the board. If not then.......
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">interesting...

· Registered
1,214 Posts
Originally posted by VickiValencort:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by GIXXERUK:
nice pic in you r profile vicki
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thank you.....SpidermanSS made it for me...I have plenty more pics.....When I can get a hold of photoshop...I will make more..
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yep nice sig pic but i actually meant the pic in your profile

· Registered
761 Posts
Originally posted by GIXXERUK:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by VickiValencort:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by GIXXERUK:
nice pic in you r profile vicki
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Thank you.....SpidermanSS made it for me...I have plenty more pics.....When I can get a hold of photoshop...I will make more..
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yep nice sig pic but i actually meant the pic in your profile
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">they say everythings bigger in texas, looks like they ain't kidding......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.