Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...brand new to this forum so I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post this or if has been answered before. I just bought a 2007 gsxr 600. I thought the stator was bad so I took the airbag off to get to the harness and it was melted on to the connection to the rectifier. I had to clip the wires off from the stator side of the harness.
The stator ended up reading correct voltage from my multi meter so im assuming the rectifier/regulator is the culprit.
My question is does it matter which yellow wire from the stator harness goes to the rectifier harness?
I Ohmed each pair out with my multi meter with no luck in finding a pair. Dummy me didn't label anything before clipping...i should have but thats my ADD kicking in.
I appreciate it guys and looking forward to learning more and hopefully helping out in this community.

·
Administrator
13,260 Posts
When will people learn that a proper intro in the ‘starting line’ section will get you more help then just posting a help me help me thread !!!

This is a community ... have some manners

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
8you4t
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing