Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow riders, I've been SCOURING this forum for months with little resolution. I bought a used 06 600 back in like October and when I got it the tac needle wouldn't move at all and I later discovered the shift light won't even light up in settings mode. The rest of the cluster worked fine until I stored it for winter. I had the battery on a trickle charger and upon taking it out for the first spring ride the cluster kept cutting out and on while riding...sometimes just the back light would come on and other times the speedo would work for a brief moment so maybe it's the battery? But that still doesn't explain the tac needle and shift light. I checked meter assembly harness and everything looked perfectly fine. Then I checked the main harness behind the left side fairing and everything looked ok except a pin was missing on the female portion I believe. Not only was a pin missing but there was no wire going to that pin anyway..ALTHOUGH the male side had a pin and wire to that corresponding spot. I have two other questions but I'll just wait for that.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts