Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, like almost everyone on here, I can say, get the watsens!! The quality is amazing, I installed them in like 10 min. and that includes soldering and heat shrinking to the factory connections. It took about 3 mths to get them, but so worth the wait! 03-04 1k owners, check out my rear pegs. I installed the leds myself but the cool part is that they are 04-05 600 and 750 pegs. Same bolt pattern, but I think the lines of the pegs go so much better with the angular lines of the bike. check out the pics, and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx, word to the wise, I'm a huge fan of micron pipes, but recently my friends black to red fade turned into black to pink. Micron is swapping the can for him, but its a pain to send it back. I'm starting to notice mine turning purple. I'll post some more pics tonite when I get home.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Kick ass looking bike!

·
Registered
962 Posts
Jeeppumkin, yeah i noticed that it was turning purple in the picture also. Hmm, i wonder why its doing that. I have a Suomy helmet and the orange is now almost faded to white. In there warranty card that came with the helmet it says will not cover fading. Oh well, my helmet is starting to look like crap but i need to save money for a house so thats the last thing to replace on my list

I love your bike though, wish i could afford a 1000

Mike

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jeeppumkin, yeah i noticed that it was turning purple in the picture also. Hmm, i wonder why its doing that. I have a Suomy helmet and the orange is now almost faded to white. In there warranty card that came with the helmet it says will not cover fading. Oh well, my helmet is starting to look like crap but i need to save money for a house so thats the last thing to replace on my list

I love your bike though, wish i could afford a 1000

Mike
Yeah I want a new pipe but I just bought a house so all my money is going towards topsoil and crap. Isnt that messed up ya gotta pay for dirt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.