Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
oh my god, that is AMAZING. was it expensive? i could do with something like that, cos the Gatso speed cameras are a reall pain in the rectum.

do you have a suit to match?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
got 'er workin' pretty good now...

Fuck me, that's beautiful. Check out this cool new thing I got to conceal my plate if I'm being tailed by the cops. They'll never be able to see it, HaRRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh my god, that is AMAZING. was it expensive? i could do with something like that, cos the Gatso speed cameras are a reall pain in the rectum.

Amazingly, no. Very cheap mod. Of course I have the suit modded too. Can't you see me standing beside the bike in my new gear?

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts

Amazingly, no. Very cheap mod. Of course I have the suit modded too. Can't you see me standing beside the bike in my new gear?
nah, cant see you. that mod is really impresive. Any chance you can PM me the details of how you did it?(if NASA/NSA dont have you already)

do you think you could mod my fucking annoying neighbours to disappear aswell?

·
Registered
367 Posts

nah, cant see you. that mod is really impresive. Any chance you can PM me the details of how you did it?(if NASA/NSA dont have you already)

+1 HAHAHA
I have that problem too!!!

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was it hard to mod? Can you do cars and what not?
Not too difficult once I had the idea sorted out. Why yes, does work on cars. My car was what I experimented on first. (Didn't want to wreck the bike, of course) I'm at work, but I'll see what I can do about taking a picture of it later.

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
+1 HAHAHA
I have that problem too!!!
+2 Bwahahaaa.
Hadn't thought of that for an application. Hmmm, have ta work on that next. I've got the same type neighbors. What is it about neighbors? I'm a great neighbor to my neighbors...
I know they would never want to see me move, ... or disappear.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I did that mod to my car a week ago. I will post pics later.

·
Registered
170 Posts

I can make them dissappear for the right amount of money

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Reloaded my stealth mod pic. Looks like somebody cleaned out the uploader...

Here's the car with the mod turned on.

·
Premium Member
26,407 Posts
Sorry Robben. The Air Force beat you to it. You will now be arrested and charged with espionage.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
Dude you gotta be careful with that shit... I put that mod on my bike once... Went to the local mall and went shopping with the wifey... Came back outta the mall and apparently the mod had activated somehow. We wandered around the lot for hours and hours and finally had to give up. I ended up having to call a cab to get my ass home.... Never did find that bike... Just be careful bro....

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry Robben. The Air Force beat you to it. You will now be arrested and charged with espionage.
Here's the thing. I'll just mod the house. When they turn up to arrest me, they'll find a vacant lot with a strange basement like hole in the ground.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
No thanks. Cagers don't see me the way it is.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts