14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a new shift leather jacket?
particularly the m1?

let me know what u think!

·
Registered
198 Posts
my bro has one of their textile jackets he got from when he bought his cbr last year. we like the Alpinestar venom jackets better. he has the red one i have the white and black one.

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
bump...

anyone else have any opinions on gear by this company, and this jacket in particular? i'm cosidering one of these in the list of jackets i'm looking into now. time to replace the 4yrs old hjc at last.. this time i'm going to get one that fits too! ahaha.

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
Anyone have a new shift leather jacket?
particularly the m1?

let me know what u think!
My gf has that exact jacket. I'm going to give it

Very well made, good armor and it looks really sweet in person. I might get one for myself to replace my Joe Rocket.

njracer

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the textile that looks almost identical to that leather one, I still may pick up that shift leather it is between that and the AS TZ1.

I really like the textile I have, it seems to be made really well and it was priced pretty good so I couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys anyone want to buy a 2 piece dainese suit that has never been riden in? 700

·
Registered
556 Posts
What size and pics?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
size 56 and orange, gray and blue beauutiful

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
i got the catalog too... hehe. the stuff does look nice it was a nice glossy book ahaha. i ended up with an alpinestars 101 jacket in the end though.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Not as comfy as my Icon Motorhead jacket. U can feel the armor like it was just shoved in there, its not very comfy. With my Icon, you can barely feel the armor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts