Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like my shit to look good....I like to enter in shows alot...but yet ride it hard...so its hard to claim it as a show bike.....its a half and half deal....looks pretty...but performs like a bitch outa prison.

got the levers last week $139.00 on Ebay $159 from their website
find Pazzo racing in yahoo to get them

the rims are Carrozzerias from www.czusainc.com $1180 ready to bolt on with everything but the tires....all bearings , sprocket and seals there.

all to go here

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
shiet ...i cant wait to see what they look like on the bike.. get them on and post some pics

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
It's going to look good.

Good palette.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Bling bling!!! Now get a set of Gilles rearsets (gold anodized) - would fit right in there

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Re: new rims and levers in gold...no haters...Im about to b

yeah those rims are awesome, hope the gold looks alot better than it does on my bike. I hate my gold rims. I want my rims powerdercoated black along wtih the frame and anything else that is aluminum on my bike.

Mike

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

NICE!!

I have had a set of the polished wheels for a couple of years now, and they are awesome. Carrozzeria is an awesome company to deal with. Can't wait to see them on the bike.

·
Registered
321 Posts

What did you pay for the rims?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Gonna look sick. Get the rear sets to complete the color scheme....Then sell it and buy a Gixxer. J/k...Looks tight tho. I rode with a guy who had the with same R1 set up...Looked awesome...Post the pics where you are finished.

·
Banned
1,614 Posts
I was thinking about switching from the chrome at one point, but I have already put alot into it (from my budget standpoint

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts

thats going to look hot!

·
Registered
270 Posts

Awsome rims, nice levers. Someone told me to watch those levers though, said the switches can break really easy. And im not sure about the gold, maybe if it was red, RED rims of same color would be sick. But it might look hot have to see, wont know till then.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts